No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I worked at McSEN Technologies as a contractor for less than a yearPros
Looks like the company has clients.Cons
1. Recruiters use fake names to call for jobs.
2. Recruiters call about the positions but never do what they say. For example, After speaking on the phone for 4-5mins and saying we will send you the position details, not sending it, at all.
3. 0% Professionalism.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Don't fake names(it offends people). For example, 'Steve Smith' was used by one of your employees and clearly could say that the guy is working from some location in India.
2.Not every person applying for a job has fake experience. Rather, ask for documents or have a priliminary screening before you submit a candidate.
3. Don't waste others time, if you really have a position deal professionally with people .Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO