No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Metaoption Software full-time for more than a yearPros
Friendly and supportive coworkers and cross team interaction. Single IT which operates from Patna the capital of Bihar. Nothing else to be shared as the pros for this company.Cons
Doesn't deserve to be an IT company. Management team seats in Patna. COO and VP of the company are not able to speak English and are lacking with managerial skills. They are busy in making their own money in spite of making plans for company. Pathetic work environment. Mismanagement every where. HR Manager who never went to college (did all his education in distance mode) behaves like the owner of the company. CEO doesn't have time to visit his India office. CEO also doesn't want to hear feedback about his top management in India. Some cons are given below.
1. No reimbursement of unpaid leaves since last 3 years.
2. No leaves most of the times, let the reason be genuine.
3. No corporate culture, rather shop culture.
4. No fixed time for annual appraisal.
5. Company will ask you for loan and will deduct a part of your salary. If you ask for it they will make excuses and delay it.
6. Not a single employee feels secure.
7. Fired employees joins big brands and are appreciated for their work at new company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Replace COO and VP, you will see the growth from the very next day. Stop exploring all the businesses, try to establish in a single domain either - staffing or development. Keep open your eyes and ears, don't believe on your spies. Try to become employee friendly. Don't exploit employees on the name of giving job in home state. Reimburse unpaid leaves on time.Doesn't RecommendApproves of CEO