In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
Michaels Stores Photos
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Michaels Stores part-time (more than an year)Pros
- flexible for school hours
- great co-workers
- Get to really connect with customersCons
- Low pay! Have been working here for around 2 years and I'm still making minimum wage!
- Time off sucks! You MUST work thanksgiving and black Friday as well as christmas eve! My significant other is in the military and when he only gets holiday leave for a few days like thanksgiving and christmas i have to spend my time working at Michaels and miss seeing him!
- too many employees = not enough hours!
- Management is rude! Especially when the holiday season comes around! They could care less if you are going out of town or have some important family matter you're working while they get the time off cause they're management.
- Pressure to get everyones email (almost got fired because i didn't get any emails one day)
- Never praised for any job well done
- No opportunity to move upAdvice to ManagementAdvice
re-evaluate how you run this business. stop treating employees like we are stupid or don't deserve anything and give us some praise when we do something worth praising!Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO