No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
21 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MicroStrategy full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
Only people - but a majority are either leaving or planning to leave soon.Cons
- Lack of visionaries. Company is just surviving on its past products
- Illogical decisions and role allocation is devastating employee moral.
- Constant reorgs and structuring has plagued the company growth.
- Employees are underpaid for the amount of work expected of them.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Respect your employees. Be humble. They are the ones who keep the company running.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO