Senior Finance Manager – new
Microsoft – Roles Inn of America, AZ
Want an outstanding business partner opportunity with significant OPEX responsibility? Want to be a part of a dynamic team? The Senior Finance… Glassdoor
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Microsoft full-time (less than an year)Pros
* It's a more senior company. So you have a much higher chance working with people much older than you. I personally feel I learn quite a lot from those people. They are more patient, and not pretentious.
* Come on. You are working at once the best software company in the world (and maybe still is)! There are a lot of reasons why this company stands here for as long as 30 years and still moves fast.
* Great culture. People are genuinely willing to help you when you ask them. Don't believe too much about politics inside Microsoft. It's the same across any big companies.Cons
* No free food.
* The software is big so it takes a lot of time to compile and run tests.
* Minimal training.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Pay more attention to new hire and get them at least one month or two training before they jump into the code base. This will make them much more productive and they can make more friends here too.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO