No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
5 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at MindtreePros
1. Its different from all other services firms, in all aspects Remuneration, benefits, care and management.
1. Its like a sleeping firm, no one cars what you do if you are not so skilled you can sit there like a rat.
2. There is proper performance review system so you can always survive.
3. You can give Gifts to your managers and get promotions ...so if you want a fast growth find a good manager how is not too greedy .Cons
1. If you are really talented, this is not the place to be .
2. Every day a new rule, new condition.
3. There is no Employee Handbook, they dont follow their own rules .
4. You join in US as US employee and you will get a 600 Rs bonus at end of year from India converted to $ .
5. Terrible shockingly Immature manages
6. Its more eating shop them a software services firm.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Improve your management Style, Try to hire and train more mature managers .
2. Stop Showing bias to White Elephants sitting and just getting promoted doing nothing.
3. Recognized skill and ability not how many years is he with Mindtree .
4. What did he do for Mindtree , Platform and Society should be more valued than how many years at mindtree.Doesn't RecommendApproves of CEO