No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Mirafra Technologies full-time (more than an year)Pros
In India, there are some good things about this company but in US, there are none.Cons
In US, this company operates under the name of Mirafra Inc. This review is about Mirafra Inc. Like any other service company, Mirafra Inc.hires and then sends on client location for work.
1. This company doesn't have any admin or HR or sales person in US. Everything is handled from India by people who don't have any idea about how things work in US. These people don't mind annoying employees even if it saves them 50$.
2. When they hire you they boast of all big companies as their clients in US. But once you join them and are sent to US, real picture turns out to be hell. They don't have any good clients in US. Contracts are for smaller duration. So every six months you will be on move. They will force you to move from one state to another without paying proper relocation amount. Employee ends up paying up good part of relocation money from his pocket.
3. Every now and then, they will make you sign penalty bonds. Every half-year, there will be some new bond to sign and each bond mentions employee will be penalized this much $$$ if certain conditions are not met.
4. Appraisals are not regular and not up to mark. You need to keep reminding them about appraisals but they try to ignore it as possible as they can. If not salary, one thing that surely increases with time in Mirafra is your Blood Pressure.
5. Medical policy is worst. No dental insurance. Most of medical insurance premium is paid by employees.
6. Last but not least, if you resign, HR comes up with all kind of penalties (known: signed bonds and unknown: whatever they like) you need to pay to Mirafra Inc. They make sure to extract as much money from you as possible once you resign. You need to follow them for months to get relieving documents.
Even Wipro has much better policies and clients than this company. Mirafra Inc. wants to compete with SmartPlay in US. I better tell them stop dreaming. You can't compete with SmartPlay because of their policies, pay and clients. Advice for people who consider Mirafra Inc.: Don't join them. They will turn your US dream into your life's worst nightmare. In terms of treatment to employees, Mirafra Inc. has more of grocery store culture than today's corporate culture.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Management needs to change Company policies and its attitude towards employees if Company wants to retain its talent in US. If person resigns, let relieving process be graceful than torture sessions.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO