Mohammed Al Otaiba Group
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Mohammed Al Otaiba Group full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
Freedom to work
Freedom to decision making,
Coordinating for logistic,
Material approval from client,
Permit to work systems,
assigning jobs to team mates,
QA/QC - IR, preparing our own ATP,
Reports - daily, weekly, monthlyCons
Coordinate for all the works (start to end of everyone responsibilities)
• Major role is to implement & maintain the project in Hazardous & non-hazardous zones within the stipulated time period.
• Responsibility includes design review, analysis of projects, preparation of documents for approval of the local authorities and quality control.
• Installation, commissioning of MV Transformers, MV cables and distributing the power supply
• Planning and installing FO cable upto 72 core, mapping the each core as per the APC splicing schedule
• Carry out the installation & commissioning of SHELTERS, SERVER racks, UPS with BATTERY BANKS, GENERATORS, MDB, SWB, etc.
• Installation of Transformers, Generators, SWB, UPS, etc
• Having good relation and maintaining with operating companies and carry out the power cable connection to the operating company MSWG & DB’s. Installation/connection done in Hazardous areas (like CPP, CLUSTERS, etc.)
• Carry out the work according to the Hazardous & non-Hazardous standards and follow operating company standards & Abu Dhabi standards.
• Carry out the installation & commissioning of Sensor lines, Smart fence control JB, Access control JBs and do the connections.
• Carry out preliminary and commissioning tests as per the ATP process for all the installations
• Successfully implementing the Earthing systems and making reports for each pit and GRID systems.
• Review, comment on scope of work & BOQ quantities against AFC drawing with managers.
• Plan, direct & control the project progress of electrical & sensor equipment installations, commissioning, etc.
• Review and comment on our plan, MS and TRA according to the AFC & operating company standards.
• Coordinating with Clients, Managers, Logistics, etc. for the smooth operations.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Developing the HR systemPositive Outlook