No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at MyPublisher full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Nice office, benefits, and perks.
Generally nice co-workers.Cons
- Dont expect any promotions or raises, higher level positions are hired from outside the company
- Management is unorganized and inefficient.... product features change at best by the week and at worst by the day
- Employes expressing ideas based upon there knowledge, experience, and creativity are actively discouraged.
- High turnover which leads to catastrophic consequences due to pigeonholed employes quitting with unshared knowledge.
- Blatant favoritism and ageism expressed by upper management.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Actually care about your employees and reward them for their hard work, dont make them feel like disposable resources that can be discarded and replaced. Its going to be hard to find replacements when recruiters are already humorously stating "You dont even need to explain why you left mypublisher".Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook