No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at NCS Technologies full-time (more than an year)Pros
* Everyone there was very helpful and inviting
* Great place to learn as this is a computer manufacturing company
* You are expected to have your A game to make sure you are on top of new technology components. As you should in this line of work.
* Very flexible with time off for unexpected personal events.
* Great leadership in managementCons
* C-level is kind off unreasonable with end of year goalsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Management is great, keep doing what you are doing.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO