No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at NaviNetPros
- Great benefits, perks (pizza fridays, beer fridays, company outings, cupcakes, messages)
- Surrounded by awesome, smart people.
- Start up like culture
- Okay salary
- Depending on what department you are in this may differ greatly but work/life balance can be non-existent
- Rushing to push out products leading to continuous late nights.
- Too much time spent on legacy codeAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Provide more training across the board, especially for the non-technical folk.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO