Ness Software Engineering Services – New York, NY
Actively manage projects and report status utilizing standard tools… , and reports Identify and managemitigate project risk and issues Manage the… Dice
Ness Technologies – Los Angeles, CA
This role will be responsible working with client in planning the overall project from a program perspective, considering dependencies, risks. Also… Glassdoor
Ness Software Engineering Services – San Jose, CA
The Business Program Manager in Risk will be responsible for key initiatives within Financial Risk and Compliance. The individual will be part of the… Dice
Ness Software Engineering Services – Teaneck, NJ
About Ness Ness Software Engineering Services is a recognized global leader in software product and platform engineering. Ness is the partner of… Dice
Ness Technologies – Jersey City, NJ
project estimates and updates to project managers. You will learn an… Glassdoor
Ness Technologies – San Jose, CA
Cisco is looking for a Product manager for an engineering team. Candidate will be responsible for marketing the product line, it involves creating… Glassdoor
Ness Technologies – San Francisco, CA
• Support the roadmap for Verification of customers • Define requirements and implement customer challenge methodologies using single… Glassdoor
Ness Technologies Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Ness TechnologiesPros
Nothing that comes to my mind for working for years and yearsCons
1) Less package.
2) Not many clients.
3) People with no technical skills grow quickly in this Org if you have good rapo with management.
4) Onsite minimum package that LCA needs.
5) No dedicated account managers even for large scale projects (Reason: Client doesn't bill us).
6) No appraisals at onsite or offshore.
7) 24 by 7 availability can't tell client to bill more from development side.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Please look at Cons and take some actionDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO