Nisum Technologies – San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a developer who has enthusiasm for software build automation, someone who enjoys solving complex build problems and can work towards… Dice
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nisum Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
It is good for freshers, technical skills will improve a lot. you can learn a lot of technologies. Salary will be Market competitive. Good onsite opportunities.Cons
1. The Managers are untrustworthy, in the recruitment time they will say lot of lies. Directionless Managers, will listen to clients only. Experts in body shopping and no transparency at all.
2. one of the worst managers (based on experience they become mangers, but no management skills). They will act like a dummies to top level management. They will never listen to any developer level people. They will treat developers as slaves almost.
3. Typical desi style life. very aggressive managers and no professionalism.
4. This company is not good for the lateral entry people.
5. They will stick to call center environment and never changes that.
6. This company has no culture and values.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Middle level management is useless. They don't have any professionalism and acts like a developers only. Bring some management people also, so that people will learn the management skills. Maintain some transparency between management and Developers.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO