No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nokia full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Work with bleeding edge technologies.
- Results of your work are used by millions of people and are changing the world.
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere - a lot of very smart guys are around and willing to help.
- Located in the center of one of the best European cities to live in - Berlin!
- Company is helping a lot with relocation to non-German employees.Cons
- Lack of technical competence in middle-level management and sometimes this can cause either unclear goals or even a promotion of some stupid solution just because "the boss wants it that way".
- Bureaucracy slows down some of processes.
- It's not easy to fire employees because of German laws, that's why you can find a person who is not too smart (and sometimes even harmful) but still gets a salary.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO