No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Nokia full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
Salary is competitive, and there is an annual bonus.
Culture is very "European" (= good work/life balance).
Not certain about career opportunities -
- 100% 401k match on up to 8% of your salary
- Good choice of medical plans
- Up to 30 days (6 weeks!) PTO
- 2 additional (paid) days of community service per year
- 10 additional days to take care of your family if someone is sick/injuredCons
Uncertain future after the dramatic change of direction - no more cellphones.
Also, lots of changes in Top Management.
The company now has very diverse divisions:
- Nokia Networks
- Here (ex Navteq)
- IP (milking patents)
Who knows how this will end...Advice to ManagementAdvice
I think it would be best to split up the company again.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO