Novogradac & Company
Staff Accountant Intern – easy apply
Novogradac & Company – Atlanta, GA
Novogradac & Company LLP is among the nation’s top 50 certified public accounting and consulting firms, a nationally recognized leader in the real… Glassdoor
Novogradac & Company Photos
5 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Novogradac & Company as an intern (less than an year)Pros
The only cool thing about Novogradic & Company is that their kitchen's are full of free stuffs. Also they pay $20/hr which is not that bad.Cons
* You really cannot find a good mentor in the company.
* Areas like "Compliance" are very subjective ( requires min of 5 years of experience), and there is no real solid guide; therefore, your hard work means you wasted your precious time.
* Since they are working in a very unique market, there are not that many advancement opportunities, unless you considering to work for the firm for the next 20 years and become a partner.
* The firm/managers/partners does not value your input and efforts.
* Also all the kitchen goodies are high calories and heavy in sugar, so you'll see bunch of fat senior managers.Advice to ManagementAdvice
* When your firm offers an internship during the busy season, it means that student will have to take a time off the school, postpone his/her graduation, make some serious changes in his/her schedule. Even though it is legal to over populate the office at the beginning of the busy season and get everything done super fast, is it ethical too let the interns off the hook by late February?Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO