No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at NuSil Technology full-time (more than an year)Pros
Friendly people, benefits are so so, paid holidays, and full time work especially when there is down time.Cons
The cons to this job are many; let us start with management. Bad managers, I mean terrible management skills, I've seen better leadership at a McDonald's.
Although the company frowns about shift vs shift bickering and drama they actually perpetuate it by favoring the employees that upper management work with. The first shift have all the perks: laziness, what equipment they choose to work on, no forced weekend work, no real consequences once an incident occurs, and day to day activities are not supervised.
The other shifts are not that much better, the night shift complain constantly yet they do less work and get paid more. The swing shift are a bunch of suckers, they do all the work and get screwed the most and has the least workers.
There is no clear way to advance within the company, very little opportunity for the average Joe. Wages are below the industry standard and they have a poor training program.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Stop favoring employees
2. Better wages
3. Get a better training program
4. Cheaper medical insurance
5. Get better organized especially with manufacturing scheduling
6. lead by example, make the company a choice of employment or forever be a training facility for better companies out there.
7. Update the equipment and buy more valued equipment employees need.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO