No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at OST full-timePros
- If you take initiative, you can grow faster than others in the industry. Things are not handed to you on a platter, but if you are a go-getter, there is no limit.
- I have had to work really hard but with the opportunities I was provided, I have grown a lot faster than a lot of my peers in other companies/industries have not been able to keep up. This is not because they didn't try but because the opportunities come only after a LONG wait.
- You have to be long term greedy - they pay extremely well but you have to earn it. A lot of the fortune 500 companies have this model. Makes sense, right - if you invest in the company, they will invest in you.
- They help you change "jobs" internally if what you are doing is not aligned with your career goals. They actually make the introductions and "pitch" you to managers where you are a better fit.Cons
- This originates from the recent growth spurt we have had (last two years) - need more communication and flow of information.
- Recent changes like Lunch with Leadership are a huge hit. We need more interaction with executives and BUL's.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I know you are doing this more this year - but get out there and tell your story. A lot of the good you do gets hidden. In this day and age - you need to blow your own trumpet sometimes.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO