Oakton Community College
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Oakton Community College full-time for more than 8 yearsPros
- Plenty of PTO.
- Good benefits.
- Challenging work that always changes for the better. You definitely don't get bored.Cons
- Inter-departmental animosity
- Being staff I've been told directly by an Admin I have less value than faculty.
- Thoughts regarding how a department should be run is very antiquated.
- Arbitrary rules regarding schedule makes it not a family friendly place to work.
- We get preached things must be done by the book only to find out "by the book" is not really practiced throughout the college. Probably why they get sued all the time from current and past employees.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Administration needs to lose the "us v them" attitude.
- Jobs and personal life must be balanced to keep an employee happy. Not everyone thinks our work days should be at least 12 hours a day.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook