No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Ocean Spray Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Ocean Spray full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- There are a some really great people at Ocean Spray. They are people that you feel oddly indebted to and that you learn a lot from. They are positive and they truly believe in the company.
- It is an good opportunity to work for a co-op.
- If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. The workforce is small, if you are one of the employees who does their job and does it well you will learn a ton and you will be prepared to succeed anywhere.Cons
- Salary is low with virtually no way to get promoted. Many people make below the salary range. Many old employees make above the salary range because they have been on the job forever.
- Career growth opportunities are few and far between. It is a very flat organization.
- Senior Leadership makes all of the decisions and you must follow.
- Morale is incredibly low. Workload continues to increase. Employees play the blame game - you hear - "that is not my job" often. The culture is toxic.
- No work-life balance. You will work nights, weekends, and during your vacation, it is expected.
- The IT systems/technology is from the 80's. Employees do not have the right tools to do their jobs.
- The bonus structure is so broken I'm not sure it can be fixed. Senior Leadership is on a program that is completely disconnected from the "little people". They have no skin in the game and they will do whatever it takes to make their bonus with no concern about who else makes bonus.
- The company is oddly committed to its older employees, many of whom should no longer be in the workforce due to not being able to keep up with changes and technology.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Change.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO