Omni Hotels – Austin, TX
• Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms • Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks • Complete final breakdown of meeting room… Glassdoor
Omni Hotels – Spicewood, TX
Barton Creek Resort & Spa Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work… Beyond.com
Omni Hotels Photos
3 people found this helpful
I have been working at Omni HotelsPros
- Meal provided to each employee during shift
- Occassional tips
- Downtime during the overnight shift allows time for working on other projects and goals. Great for students!
- Nightly paperwork is quick, simple and rarely ever changes
- Managers and co-workers are friendly and easygoingCons
- Many of the managers are severely incompetent and lack proper communication skills. This makes it difficult to present concerns and nearly impossible to resolve legitimate issues regarding work conditions and guest relations.
- The food in the meal provided is very low quality. It has been a long and continuous losing battle trying to get the kitchen to serve decent food to the employees.
- The departments are constantly battling with each other instead of trying to cooperate and work together.
- Management training programs are ineffective.
- Wtih few exceptions, managers do not take concerns and suggestions for improvement seriously.
- Poor management and leadership causes continual problems for guests and creates a stressful work environment for the employees.
- Problem causing employees are not properly disciplined.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Take employee concerns more seriously, treat the employees like they are real human beings, and improve your communication and leadership skills!Doesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO