No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at OpusingPros
Nothing much except you can earn good incentive if you work like a machine for 15-16 hours.Cons
- Bad unprofessilnal management (in the name of management only two directors are there).
- Unprofessional environment, I've scene people fighting there like kids on petty issues.
- No policies every depends on person to person and on directors decision.
- Not proper formalities for employees leaving company, they think if some one leaves their company that mean they are useless, they do not give salary for that person when some one resigns.
- Treat employees like slaves.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Grow up, be professional do not get sentimental when some one leaves you, learn how to retain good talent if you want to grow well.