Oracle Jobs in San Francisco, CA

Hiring? Post a Job
744 job openings Back to all jobs

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
21 days ago

Sr. Product Manager-Marketing Cloud

Oracle San Bruno, CA

Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or… Oracle


27 days ago

Java Architect/Developer, CMTS

Oracle San Bruno, CA

Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color… Oracle


27 days ago

UI OBIEE Cloud Reports Developer- Visualization, OBI or SAS, Marketing

Oracle San Bruno, CA

Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color… Oracle


27 days ago

Product Manager/Strategy 3-ProdDev

Oracle San Bruno, CA +2 locations

Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or… Oracle


23 hrs ago

Associate Internet Sales Representative – new

Oracle Redwood City, CA

As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve… Oracle


4 days ago

Internet Sales Representative II

Oracle Redwood City, CA

As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve… Oracle


4 days ago

Budget/Finance Snr Director

Oracle Redwood City, CA

As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will manage the finance team and drive key cross functional business practices such as management… Oracle


19 days ago

Development Systems Administrator 4

Oracle Redwood City, CA

Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color… Oracle


7 days ago

Applications Developer 4

Oracle Redwood City, CA

Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor… Oracle


10 days ago

Tax Director, Transfer Pricing

Oracle Redwood City, CA

Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with… Oracle


Oracle Reviews

3.3
Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
Oracle CEO's Safra A. Catz & Mark Hurd
Safra A. Catz & Mark Hurd
309 Ratings
  • Helpful (1)

    A Machine Optimized at the lowest common denominator

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

    I have been working at Oracle (More than a year)

    Doesn't Recommend
    Positive Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO
    Doesn't Recommend
    Positive Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

    Pros

    Great benefits! Some of the best benefits I have had from a company (health, insurance) and decent pay for mid-level professionals.

    Cons

    Varies by BU and department, but generally the culture is such that 25% of your time is spent on non-productive issues (getting a PO takes 3-6 weeks, HR req for new headcount, etc.) I look around and most people are gone by 3pm everyday and noon on Fridays. 80% of the work is accomplished by 20% of the people...the other 80% are the ones that leave at 3pm everyday. In short, if you want a job, this is a good opportunity. However, if you want a stimulating career, you should look elsewhere.


Work at Oracle? Share Your Experiences

Oracle

 
Click to Rate
or