No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at PDI full-time (less than a year)Pros
* A great stepping stone for something else.
* The company usually closes down between Christmas and New Years DayCons
* The company is as unstable as its stock market price. This creates a lot of high stress situations that quickly trickles down to all layers of the company.
* Poor salaries unless you are an executive. Then your salary is on par with any Fortune 500 company. Even on the rare chance that you are promoted, your salary will only go up by 5-7%.
* A very chaotic environment where impulsive decisions are made constantly by senior leadership. This causes priorities to shift on a daily basis and excessive meetings. On some days its impossible to get work done because of this.
* Very top heavy and political in a way rivals any large company. The CEO is known throughout the industry for hiring very poor leadership.
* Style is always valued over substance. Any significant accomplishment you make is either forgotten, completely unrecognized or stolen by upper management.
* The financial future of the company is extremely grim.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Instead of investing in frivolous attempts to improve the culture, try paying your employees more. Also, try supporting the people you are managing rather than blaming them for your own mistakes and shortcomings. Managers should support their teams, not use them as scapegoats.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO