No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Pacific Sunwear Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Pacific SunwearPros
- Great work as a teen/college student.
- Decent Discounts for Sales Reps/ Managers
- Friendly environment (depending on store location)Cons
- The obvious downsides of working in basic retail in a shopping mall
- Micromanaging (depending on store location)
- Minimal Growth. They will lead you on and encourage you to constantly do your best, then promptly hire managers from outside the company.
- Beware: this is the type of work that will suck you in for many years. Before you know it, Your a "Veteran Sales Rep" or "Assistant Manager" who has gotten a slight pay increase in there time being there and simply more work required from you.
- If you pick up a lot of shifts from incompetent co-workers, expect to be covering them at other store locations as wellAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Stop trying to recreate the wheel every six months. I know you want to be in the higher echelon of the "Cali Surfer Retail" niche, but you got to accept that the only reason customers come to PacSun rather than somewhere like Buckle is because the jeans are cheaper at PacSun.RecommendsNegative OutlookApproves of CEO