Palmer College of Chiropractic
Palmer's College – London, England
Location: Gray's Essex Palmers College is a sixth form college providing post-16 education in South Essex to over 2000 students. At Palmers College… Adzuna
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Palmer College of Chiropractic full-timePros
1. Good vacation/sick pay benefits.
2. Type of work can benefit society.
3. Overall friendly people.Cons
1. The company rarely fires employees. This means bad employees hang around and poison the environment for all.
2. No pay for performance.
3. Annual raises lower than cost of living increases.
4. Management seeks little input from employees.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Show loyalty to your employees. Don't just demand theirs.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook