Paychex Inc. – Fair Lawn, NJ
• Maintains regular contact and relationships with all sources, including temporary employment agencies, placement offices, and outreach recruiting… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Chesterfield, MO
• Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints. ?? • Completing and… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Oklahoma City, OK
• Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints. • Completing and submitting accurate… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Glenview, IL
• Defines and/or provides new product definition with product analysis by detailing product and system requirements, procedural changes, sales… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Fairfax, VA
• Follow through with all sales efforts to prospects recently presented as well as those on hold status. • Promotes the relationship between new… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – San Ramon, CA
• Gathers and maintains client service data in the PHRS database. • Acts as liaison with branch, region, and Corporate offices to facilitate… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Novato, CA
Our search for a Health and Benefits Sales Agent offers the opportunity to leverage an enormous existing book of customer relationships in a role… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Rocky Hill, CT
• Complies with all security and audit procedures as required by procedures and policy in order to protect client information… Paychex Inc.
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Paychex full-time (More than 8 years)Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEODoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Benefits / 401K / Time Off / Family Atmosphere in the Branches. Many supervisors and managers started lower level so they have understanding.
Work load! Getting burnt out with no relief in sight. Absolutely impossible to keep up and no OT offered. Very unhappy clientele and no support. Becoming a toxic environment to work in.
Advice to Management
Don't loose sight of what Paychex's niche was and what the representatives at the lower levels were once excited to offer....CUSTOMER SERVICE! Loosing hope quickly and so are our clients.