Payless ShoeSource – Topeka, KS
The Planner - Merchandise Planning is responsible for and duties include: • managing all financial aspects at the department/class level… Glassdoor
Payless ShoeSource Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Payless ShoeSource full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Fun, upbeat atmosphere
- Upper Management is ALWAYS available- DL's must never shut their phones off
- If you are determined, competitive, and make yourself stand out, you WILL grow within the company. Seriously, I started as a part-timer and am now a SL.
- Employees are ALWAYS treated with respect for their workCons
- There needs to be more support for SL's when it comes to recruiting and hiring, it is constantly a struggle no matter what store.
- More payroll/more realistic time frame to get tasks done. Easily overwhelmed with the workload.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO