PepsiCo – Tampa, FL
and Key Accountabilities: • Responsible for data integrity of Fleet software maintenance system • Responsible for creating weekly cost… PepsiCo
PepsiCo – Lakeland, FL
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We Perform… PepsiCo
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at PepsiCoDoesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEODoesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO
I worked at the Pepsico: Tropicana location in FL. The projects I was assigned to helped me grow as an R&D person, they challenged me (in a good way). It was good for an ENTRY LEVEL position.
I worked at the Pepsico: Tropicana location in FL. As a contract hire (no matter your level of involvement):
1. You will be treated as a 2nd class citizen
2. You will question why ppl who have been on contract for shorter periods than you get hired on as full time staff and you don't
3. (I found) that there wasn't any interest in "development" as a staff member. Interesting FREE webinars weren't options for me. Local field LOW-COST trips were not options either
4. My particular supervisor was not supportive in any way...but maybe that just speaks to my position as a contract hire and the lack of care or concern about these ppl.
5. No upward mobility at the FL location, better off at Chicago HQ
Advice to Management
When I was there a couple of years ago, there was instability because PepsiCo in total laid of like 8,000 ppl nationwide...which means our location was affected as well. ADVICE TO ALL COMPANIES: You all worry about retaining talent and get scared when ppl want to move on. But the point is, when ppl don't have job security AND there is no employee INVESTMENT...newsflash: ppl leave.