No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Pfizer full-time for more than 10 yearsPros
- Large company with many opportunities for career growth. They value and encourage movement across departments thereby enabling you to develop professionally.
- Great people who are incredibly intelligent and hard working. Made some great friends there.
- A leader in a very interesting industry. Great resume builder!!Cons
- Company has been going through reorgs since 2007 and employees are suffering from change fatigue. So there are some morale issues though I have heard that it has gotten better since the last round of changes at the end of 2013.
- People work hard and depending on the position you are in, it's often difficult to get work/life balance. The culture allows for contact all times of the day and weekend (emails). The leaders say they don't expect an immediate response but everyone does anyway so it looks bad if you don't.
- Decreased job security given the dismal pipeline and constant reorgs.RecommendsNeutral Outlook