Plante Moran – Toledo, OH
Tax professionals will supervise engagements and assume full responsibility for tax compliance and various projects relative to assigned client… Plante Moran
Plante Moran Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Plante MoranDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
1. Flexible work schedule
2. Snacks once in a while
Here are my concerns about the working conditions at Plante:
1. Plante has a non-disparagement clause in their employee agreements, so I think that says a lot.
2. Jerk Free environment= passive aggressive
3. Far from a diverse work environment, as a minority I sure didn't feel welcomed
4. Lots of kool aid.
5. Work life balance is a joke, be expected to work on vacations and if you push back, expect to be punished in another way
6. People here can't be honest and direct.
7. Travel agency we are required to use is ridiculous.
8. No room for growth.
9. Limited opportunities for training. I went through their training program real quick and now all training I do is external.
Advice to Management
Just be honest and direct people, your passive aggressive culture is just so disrespectful.