Purple Land Management

www.purplelandmgmt.com

Purple Land Management Jobs & Careers

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
30+ days ago

ClearCaptions Territory Sales Representative - West 4

Purple Chicago, IL

of duties: The majority of our customer base are Senior Citizens, which will be about 70% the remaining 30% will be those with some hearing loss… Percipio Media


3 days ago

ClearCaptions Territory Sales Representative - East 3 – new

Purple New York, NY

of duties: The majority of our customer base are Senior Citizens, which will be about 70% the remaining 30% will be those with some hearing loss… Percipio Media


3 days ago

ClearCaptions Territory Sales Representative - West 2 – new

Purple Oakland, CA

of duties: The majority of our customer base are Senior Citizens, which will be about 70% the remaining 30% will be those with some hearing loss… Percipio Media


3 days ago

K-12 West, Director of Enterprise Sales – new

Purple Corona, CA

About Purple Purple is dedicated to developing fast, easy and life-changing communications for deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals and businesses… Percipio Media


3 days ago

ClearCaptions Territory Sales Representative -West 1 – new

Purple Glendora, CA

of duties: The majority of our customer base are Senior Citizens, which will be about 70% the remaining 30% will be those with some hearing loss… Percipio Media


30+ days ago

ClearCaptions Territory Sales Representative - East 4

Purple Philadelphia, PA

of duties: The majority of our customer base are Senior Citizens, which will be about 70% the remaining 30% will be those with some hearing loss… Percipio Media


3 days ago

ClearCaptions Territory Sales Representative - West 3 – new

Purple Chicago, IL

of duties: The majority of our customer base are Senior Citizens, which will be about 70% the remaining 30% will be those with some hearing loss… Percipio Media


10 days ago

Landman

Purple Land Management Midland, TX

Purple Land Management is seeking Landmen (Possible Employee / or Contract). RPL or CPL certification and experience with heavy HBP Title a plus… Glassdoor


10 days ago

Network Analyst

Purple Land Management Fort Worth, TX

Purple Land Management is a powerhouse lease acquisition, project management and title firm with an aggressive business model developed from nearly a… Glassdoor


Purple Land Management Reviews

30 Reviews
2.2
30 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Bryan Cortney
21 Ratings
  •  

    Less Than 1 Star....

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Landman in Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Landman in Canton, OH

    I worked at Purple Land Management as a contractor (more than an year)

    Pros

    Payroll is processed every two weeks.

    Cons

    Just about everything else. Stay away from this place if you want to be taken seriously as a professional. I can understand why uneducated former bartenders and other dredges of society would jump at an opportunity to work here, but anyone with a shred of common sense would be wise to look elsewhere.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Find out how many people wish they could have given you 0 stars in this review, but had to settle for one.

    Hire a CEO that can speak to people and make eye contact at the same time.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

Work at Purple Land Management? Share Your Experiences

Purple Land Management

 
Click to Rate
or