No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Quiksilver full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- Everyone is treated as a family; it is very comfortable to be friends with everyone and the best part is that everyone comes from a different part of the world!
- There is different events, promotions and parties that go on.
- The discounts are awesome - 75% off just for you! and you get some friends and family discounts but it doesn't equal to that.
- If your lucky you will meet Kelly Slater, Bob McKnight (the founder), and corporate.
- Good for young adults.
- Transfer to other locations and discounts anywhere in the U.SCons
- Pay is okay, it is better than other retail jobs but it depends. Sometimes you can work your ass off and be there for a long time and the promotions are very little, or they decide to give it to someone who doesn't do their job.
- Based on who is favored will get the promotion.
- Crazy shifts (makes you tired)Advice to ManagementAdvice
Management needs to really think it over who they choose to get promoted to management. They pick who is favored. The ones that get chosen don't know how to do anything. Sometimes it is micro-managed.RecommendsNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO