RJT Compuquest Inc – Los Angeles, CA
• Strong experience with Object Orientated design, design patterns and programming. Java / JEE knowledge and experience with Spring Framework… Glassdoor
RJT Compuquest Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at RJT Compuquest full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
The kind of pay salary on timeCons
1. Not ethical in their processes.
2. Treat employees like slaves.
3. Few folks who deal with you are very unprofessional. They tell you all kakan bul stories.
4. Pay rates are pretty low.
5. They do weird calculations for your pay, you need monitor it closely.
6. They don't pay medical for consultants but take big chunk of cut from consultants.
7. They don't even bother to check with you or talk to you as long as they are getting their time sheets or invoices.
8. They run the company like a mom and a pop shop.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Trust your employees and take care of them. Then you can grow easily.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO