No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Rearden Commerce Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time for less than a yearPros
Decent hourly pay, except that will be all you make so be sure to come in on the higher 35,000 range.Cons
- all the wonders you will be sold in interview process are lies
- you hours will change from a start time of 5 am to 9 regularly and this is mentioned not once prior to hiring. I have seen mothers who were told 8 am, who had even discussed hours for specific reasoning of getting kids to school in interview, get fired when on Fri were told new hours of 6 and they couldn't make fast enough arrangements get fired
- company focus changes weekly so no stability and constant change without notice, very hard to deal with the abusive corrections for doing what you were told the week before
- CEO, VP and all management from the top down manage and deal with people through abusive, demeaning tactics and literally value the fear based atmosphere they have created. I have heard them laugh about a woman who made the mistake of voicing she felt Confused on her job duties and that she was afraid of loosing her job. She was fired the next day.
- training includes 2 weeks of nothing. You leave training asking what it is you do. Training on floor from immediate manager further confuses
- any time they had a good thing for the company, like contracts with large financial institutions, they were fires because as with everything...Rearden over promises and under delivers on everything and to everyone.
- this is a place that fire 9 out of 10 people within 3 mo this before insurance kicks in. They will promise you the world and then out of the blue fire you. I would hate for anyone to have to go they what I did with these people, so please really think hard about it. I don't care who you are, chances are you will be fired sin e anyone who is a good quality person and a talented sales person gets fired.
- manageny laughs about the amount of lay offs and firings
-this place will turn the most balanced, level headed person into a stressed out, blessing ulcer, mess of stress and what's sad is they love it. They have created an environment that keeps people afraid and they have learned to enjoy it.
-scottsdale office the worst in the world. A broiler room would nicerAdvice to ManagementAdvice
-get a game plan and stick to it
- deliver what you promise or at lease part...better yet stop making promises you have no intentions of living up to.
-get a real trainer and learn to train your people
- stop changing roles of job on regular basis.
- most important, represent the job honestly. Stop bieng dishonest and secretive about the job. It is a groupon and nothing more. Maybe if you could accept this and stop saying you are not a groupon competitor it would make life easier
- stop treating employees like they are expendable for fun. Your behavior is dishonest, violent in a passive aggressive manner, demeaning and over all more horrific than anyone who has not experienced it can understand. Have some respect for the great people you manage to hire and stop being abusive. Has anyone ever though that maybe Khama is why nothing works out for Rearden? Nothing good comes from such a fear based environment. Turning your employees on each other out of fear of loosing job and bullying because you can is sick.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO