No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Red Hat Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Red Hat full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Challenging. If you thrive, you stand to learn and grow much.
- Awesome name on resume
- Very smart co-workersCons
- Compensation. The amount of work being done, with the level that it is accomplished at, leaves the compensation below industry.
- Work life balance.
- At times, felt like staff augmentation.
- Some frustrating coworkers. Culture of complete transparency can lead to lots of pedantic debates.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Reach out to consultants not working in Red Hat offices.Neutral OutlookApproves of CEO