No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Redline CommunicationsPros
Maybe a place to start if you are a junior looking to gain some experience.Cons
- not even a room to have lunch. There is a small kitchen, with no place to sit down to eat. Everybody heats its lunch in microwave and come to eat at his desk.
- salary freezing since 2008
- toxic environment with a lot of politicsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- listen to your employees and treat them well.
- be more professional and less political
- have a kitchen with places to eat lunch, not letting employees eating at their desk.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO