No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Ross Stores Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ross Stores part-time (less than a year)Pros
-The managers are very interested in getting to know you and what works for you.
- They are always smiling, positive, and willing to explain. My co-workers are fun to be around too and it's a pretty laid back atmosphere as long as you do your part.
-They are accommodating with their hours. They were fine with me being able to work different hours and lengths on different days because of my weird schedule, and asking for a day off in advance usually works out well.
- Payday is every two weeks and you can choose to have them deposit it directly into your account which is handy.
- Employee discount is pretty great!
- All the employees at the registers and on the floor are girls at this location, which I actually kind of liked.Cons
- When I first started no one knew what I had been trained on and what I didn't know yet. Remember to speak up if you don't know something or there's paperwork that no one has had you do yet.
- Like any retail job, be sure to have comfortable shoes.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Thank you for being so welcoming! Just keep doing that!RecommendsPositive Outlook