Rx Relief – San Francisco, CA
of the Pharmacist include: • Establishing or maintaining patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients… Glassdoor
“Great company to work for if you want to supplement your income or have a flexible Pharmacist's schedule. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Rx ReliefPros
The scheduling and support staff are professional, friendly, and supportive. The assignments provide opportunities to help patients (consultation, medical device training, disease state management).Cons
1. You are on your own for travel compensation (milage, hotel, meals). However, these expenses may be tax deductable (talk to your Enrolled Agent or CPA).
2. You do not get paid for Continuing Education completed.
3. There is no tuition reimbursement.
4. You must purchase your own Pharmacist Liability Insurance.
5. You must pay for your own insurance (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
6. You most likely will not have a predictable schedule or job site.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Research and implement other income streams and use these resources to compensate pharmacists and technicians for expenses (milage, meals, lodging) and / or insurance and / or CE and tuition reimbursement. Build in ways to generate income that can be passed on as bonuses to pharmacists, technicians, office staff, and management. Keep a pulse on the industry (i.e. California Pharmacist Assiciation, FDA) and economy (i.e. Wall Street Journal) and notice trends, make the right moves (i.e. Barnes and Noble) not the wrong moves (i.e Borders).
Evaluate return of investment of marketing strategies and study the competition to consider new options. Reduce operating expenses through recycling and renewable energy sources.Recommends