Ryan, LLC – San Francisco, CA
• Drafts filings, such as petitions for redetermination, refund claims, and various other administrative replies. • Reviews documentation and… Ryan, LLC
Ryan, LLC – Houston, TX
• Researches and analyzes state severance tax issues and communicates to management. • Gathers data, performs data entry, and performs detailed… Ryan, LLC
Ryan, LLC – Dallas, TX
• Analyzes existing business and system processes and provides recommendations with regard to the implementation of tax automation. • Develops… Ryan, LLC
Ryan, LLC – Los Angeles, CA
• Prepares sales and use tax returns using compliance software. • Processes Internet filings of tax returns. • Reconciles sales and use tax… Ryan, LLC
Ryan, LLC – London, England
• Implements, tests, maintains, and supports software, based on technical design specifications. • Prepares technical design specifications, based… Ryan, LLC
Ryan, LLC – IL - Chicago - Downers Grove
• Copies or scans and uploads workpapers at client site or in Ryan office. • Downloads, prints, and organizes workpapers for review. • Scans… Ryan, LLC
Ryan, LLC Photos
“Look out here we come ! Ryan is growing at an unprecedented rate which makes for a fluid and exciting environment. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
World class services give us the edge going to market. We are redefining how corp. tax services are provided. We have a completely flexible work environment and is results based on performance toward preset goals. Work life balance is REAL at Ryan. You are accountable to your goals and superior results.
The rules don't always apply to everyone and there are no bones made about this, it's a fact of life at Ryan. To get to 1 Billion, rules should be applied universally. Generally speaking there is a lower than market starting base salary.
Advice to Management
Account ownership rules need to universally be applied to all principals and service professionals alike and in all markets (including Canada!) Long term Ryan Principals are sitting on dormant prospects which are potentially large clients. This inactivity holds us all back. We are talking multiple years plus that they are sitting on accounts. We should have reasonable guidelines in place. They need to know the clock is ticking on their (in)activity and progress levels. Competition is healthy for everyone.