S2Tech – Albany, NY
* The SME/Sr. BA is a fully qualified individual who applies a broad knowledge of systems analysis concepts, practices and procedures. The… Beyond.com
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at S2 Tech full-time (more than an year)Pros
- You never have to do anything.
- You'll sit in a desk for a year and get a good performance review.Cons
- You never get clarity about projects, cross-team functions, training opportunities, or anything else, for that matter.
- You'll sit in a desk for two years, get good performance reviews, then get the axe the minute you sign the contract extension.Advice to ManagementAdvice
The diamond stick-pins you give out to your employees are great, but we'd prefer to have an actual salary and an actual on-boarding process. Your employees can do great things, if they're given some idea of what you're trying to accomplish.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO