No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SAIC (more than 3 years)Pros
SAIC has strong ties to the Government Sector. Great networking and opportunity for long term employment. Benefits are somewhat competitive.Cons
SAIC is highly nepotistic, especially in the state of Indiana. If you aren't part of the right tribe, it is challenging to grow your career. SAIC recently changed over to a Matrix Management style company and the employees are experiencing difficulty adjusting.
Regional Management is standoffish and does little to make themselves available to all staff. Middle Management often lacks expertise in the area they are managing or lack certain skills that would enable them to be more effective leaders.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Hire qualified Management that understands civilian and military leadership styles.
2. Familiarize yourself with the day to day operations and tasking of those you are assigned to lead so that you can more effective communicate business needs to both - upper management and other departments/divisions.
3. Be a leader - remove yourself from petty office politics.
4. Make decisions that will help your employees and company grow.
5. Offer a career path, not just an annual increase or bonus.
6. Operate the business with integrity.
7. Expand the market.Doesn't RecommendPositive OutlookDisapproves of CEO