No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SAP full-time for more than 10 yearsPros
- Has solid policies & processes in place.
- Work/Live balance has improved in the last few months.
- A performing product (HANA) run by a company with strong user-base.
- Great benefits and salary.
- Employees are mostly friendly and collaborative.Cons
- Recent mass layoff let go of many high-performing employees based simply on geographic location, leaving many not-so good performing employees in HQs.
- Career path is not often times not clearly defined; promotions are often tied to political positioning of the individual
- Every year first 4 to 6 months are in chaos while management take time to decide what employees supposed to achieve in the remaining 6 months of the year.
- Often processes are too "German" and too process-orientedAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Strong alignment with the cutting-edge technology as well as the ability to be more agile will determine the future of this company.
- Retain the talent.
- Simplify communication before simplifying the workforce.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO