Sykes Enterprise – Fort Smith, AR
• Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity. • Analyze the training curriculum and delivery, identify needs, and formulate appropriate… Sykes Enterprise
Sykes Enterprise – Sumter, SC
• Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity. • Provide tactical and strategic planning to insure the infrastructure required to support… Sykes Enterprise
Sykes Enterprise – Morrilton, AR
• Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity. • Coaches and develops of all the representatives they monitor. • Coordinates the voice… Sykes Enterprise
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at SYKES full-time for more than a yearPros
I have been at this company for a full year now, and in the past year I have come to realize this company is amazing.
1. Sykes work from home cares for it's Employee's a great deal in many ways.
2. Management cares about you as a person and your success .
3. I have grown in this company quickly in the past year and I could not work for better people. Sykes give you so much room to grow and I love that the most about this company. NOT ONCE have I felt that I was in a dead in job.
4. I love not having to leave my home
5. The perks and bonuses are amazing love winning things too :-)
6. I love working in the team setting together achieving GOALS
7. Your voice never falls on deaf ears here
8. This company creates a work environment where you want to do your best and then some for the team and the company..
9. Training was in depth and you knew you were prepared
10. Work life balance can be achieved depending on your shift selectionCons
1. I do wish for one thing better benefit options.Advice to ManagementAdvice
♥!!!!!KEEP IT UP!!!! ♥RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO