No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Schneider full-time (More than 10 years)RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
1) In my position, I get better than average home time of an OTR truck driver.
2) Above average wages.
3) Late model equipment.
4) Computerized logging.
5) 24 hr. Driver assoc. support.
1) Expensive lackluster healthcare.
2) New "onguard" tech. unreliable and aggravating.
3) Maintenance can cause costly delays.
4) Once driver reaches senior level, no room for advancement or pay raise.
Advice to Management
Consider taking senior drivers to new levels of career advancement and better pay for years of service.