No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Schneider full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
1) In my position, I get better than average home time of an OTR truck driver.
2) Above average wages.
3) Late model equipment.
4) Computerized logging.
5) 24 hr. Driver assoc. support.Cons
1) Expensive lackluster healthcare.
2) New "onguard" tech. unreliable and aggravating.
3) Maintenance can cause costly delays.
4) Once driver reaches senior level, no room for advancement or pay raise.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Consider taking senior drivers to new levels of career advancement and better pay for years of service.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO