Search Leaders, LLC – Bloomington, MN
In this Data Architect role, you will be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the organization's technology… CareerBuilder
Search Leaders, LLC – Minneapolis, MN
• The Database Administrator is an integral part of the Technology Operations team and overall service delivery of production systems. • The… CareerBuilder
Search Leaders, LLC – Plymouth, MN
Our client is pioneering service delivery models in the area of Managed Hybrid WAN, traditional Managed Services and a highly-scalable… CareerBuilder
Search Leaders, LLC – Eden Prairie, MN
Were looking for an Systems Engineer who has significant experience supporting large, public, multi-tier, e-commerce web farms. • The Systems… CareerBuilder
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Search Leaders full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
I started almost 9 years ago with RAD/Search Leaders as a Associate Recruiter working my way up through the ranks to the management level. If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding career I would recommend. In my opinion here are some of the pros.
1. Career advancement - For those that aren't scared of a little hard work. Management will reward those people with opportunities as promised.
2. Environment - Laid back environment with a team atmosphere. Shifted from the every man for themselves mentality which most sales environments are. I have seen both sides.
3. Work life balance - We all know things come up and getting time off to handle those issues has not been a problem.
4. Annual company excursions - Twins suite @ Target Field every year is a nice perk and other seasonal company functions that we do on an annual basis.
5. Sales - Selling career opportunities to potential applicants is highly rewarding especially when they get the opportunity.
6. Mgmt Vision - The vision of top level mgmt and the future of Search Leaders is exciting.
7. Compensation - Compensated nicely for the work you put in on base and incentives.
8. Growth in IT - This is what RAD/SL is known for and business has been good. Also a CON, see below.
9. Team - Solid group of individuals with good morals, values, and work ethic. Everyone is willing to help their fellow co-workers. We all want to see each other succeed.Cons
Being here almost 9 years I have seen some lows as well. Fortunately, the lows have been few and far between. Here are some of my cons in my opinion.
1. Growth - Usually not a bad thing but in this case I feel we weren't ready to expand into other staffing markets outside of our core in IT. The old "we bit of more than we could chew saying" applies in this case.
2. Communication - Communication between top level mgmt and mgmt has been an issue but has gotten better.
3. Benefits - Got better in 2013 but still would like to see a 401K match at some point.
4. Training - No training program when I started however in recent years one has been put in place. Still needs work but better.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Just focus on what we know which is IT staffing and expand that into different national markets. Don't put the cart before the horse.RecommendsPositive Outlook