No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Semantic Research full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- some helpful engineers
- good benefits in terms of vacation,salary, health care, dental care, vision and etc.
- various contracts to choose
- flexible work hours (You can choose to work remotely)Cons
-some engineers are arrogant, write impolite emails, talk so rude to new folks, argue a lot and never listen to other opinions.
- a lot of dead weight people who just sit in the office doing nothing.
- some people work remotely and make communication harder
- some engineers only limit their knowledge to their work, but don't know other technical details (i.e. they only stay in their own world, working individually instead of working as a team.)
- no job security at all (good employees are let go and keep the dead weight).
- reorganize the team structure a couple times within a year.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- respect other opinions
(some engineers get offensive when you pointed out what they need to improve)
- respect the customers
- encourage more team work
- get rid of those who are not team players or offend the customers and keep those good ones.RecommendsNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO