Silicon Valley Bank
Silicon Valley Bank – Sherman Oaks, CA
The Relationship Management roles are responsible for designing and originating loans and secured and unsecured lines of credit for Commercial Bank… Silicon Valley Bank
Silicon Valley Bank Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Silicon Valley Bank full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
1. Management cares about their employees.
2. Open line of communication from upper management.
3. Work life balance is enforced so employees get time to relax.
4. Fitness of employees is one of the top most priorities.Cons
1. Some teams can be challenging to work with given most of the efforts are critical to the clients and bank.
2. Increase in work load exponentially given high client expectation and time to deliver a project with same number of accountable resources.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue to keep open line of communication between management and employees, and enforce work life balance along with focus on employees fitness.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO