No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Simeio full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. WFH policy
2. Initial payCons
1. Too much work load. Expects 24X7 response.
2. Assigning multiple projects at the same time.
3. Blame game politics from certain top management folks.
4. No company wide policies.
5. No compensation growth and no promotions.Advice to ManagementAdvice
If you want the employees to work hard, the pay should match.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook