Sodexo – Bethlehem, PA
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Childrens Specialty Center Outpatient Program located at Lehigh Valley… Sodexo
Sodexo – Nazareth, PA
The Executive Chef will be responsible to implement production processes, provide oversight to catering events, properly manage food and labor costs… Sodexo
Sodexo – West Reading, PA
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a General Manager to oversee the food service operations for a 164 bed skilled care and short term rehab, located in… Sodexo
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Sodexo part-time (more than an year)Pros
* Work around school schedules
* Free meal during shiftCons
* No options for raises (and people who should've gotten them [ex, after one year] had to fight for months).
* Managers don't talk to each other (ex, each would tell us different, conflicting ways to close and take care of extra food. We would get in trouble if the wrong manager was working that night).
* Had to contact EEO to get a women's locker room installed
* Almost dehydrated after doing a favor and working a double. We couldn't have drinks behind the counter or in the hallway and weren't allowed to leave our workspace to have water.
* Never listened to our order requests and consistently ordered too little product.Advice to ManagementAdvice
* Take courses on Organizational Psychology and how to keep employees happy.
* Take at least one business class.
* Listen to employees.Doesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO